Areas of Expertise:
- Over 15 years of professional non-profit experience working on issues of poverty reduction and social justice.
- Extensive experience in organizational development and strategic planning.
- Skilled at research and conceptual thinking, with strong ability to put complex topics and information into simple methodologies, models, and language.
- Skilled at identifying system weaknesses, designing solutions, and securing buy-in to implement solutions.
- Trained over 7,000 staff in proposal development, program design, impact measurement; leadership development; gender, equity, and diversity, etc.
- Successful grant proposal development having secured over 59 million dollars in US Government funding.
- Experience in the US and 33 countries abroad.
- Significant management experience emphasizing a collaborative yet decisive style.
- Adept at building productive relationships to further organizational goals.
- Persuasive communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Spanish speaking.